Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Pumpkin Head"

I love it, like all the others, but im curious. You said for now, so does that mean you'll be coming back and tying up the loose ends? Like the Father Zombies? And what the deal is with Ghvnn's salary is? How much is it? Why was he not told about? FInd out more next time....

I forgot the dbz outro so I cant do the meme :(

Muja responds:

Well, what I mean is that I don't rule out the possibility of coming back to Zombie Society in the future, but for now the series is concluded, so don't keep your hopes too up.
And LOL to the rest of the comment!

Can't really play this game. Not because I don't want to, it's because I have to refresh the game and start over again.

The game won't load anymore after walking out Detective's office.
I'm not going to be rating it, for now.

Muja responds:

That's too bad, could you send me a PM and tell me which device and browser are you using?

Where is the turn off song option??

Muja responds:

Sorry, I didn't impement one in this episode unfortunately

More loading screens then game play

Muja responds:

Yeah, I can see while you feel like that. The alternative was to have one very long loading time at the beginning instead of various, shorter ones. I chose the latter, but in future games I'll try something different

It stings my heart to part with Marrgh. But I'm really glad to hear you have such a positive change in life and I wish you and your family all the luck of this world. Thanks a lot for all the cool experience we had with your games!

Muja responds:

Thank YOU a lot for your support and your very nice review!