Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Pumpkin Head"

Very cool little point-n-click detective game you've got here, set in a charming world of real characters! This is my first introduction to this series and it makes me want to go through the others. I liked the way you can gather clues and then use them for questions and forming connections in your notepad (though I didn't realize I could do that at first; could maybe use a forced tutorial to introduce this mechanic?) Nonetheless, you've created a kooky world here that is fun to traverse and figure out.

Congratulations on your marriage!

Well done. and congrats! You are relationship goals <333

Ahahah thanks a lot!

Awesome as always, congrats on tying the knot!

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot for the support!

A headless guy is part of the hunting association... he's a head(less)hunter... cute.

I'm going to miss these guys. Truth be told, I kinda took inspiration from this for a series of stories I've written called, 'The Shroomlock Holmes of Mushroom Mares'. Basically it's 'My Little Pony' X 'Monster Girls' and a mushroom pony is solving cases in a monster society with a fairy following her for support. I often reflect upon how Margh and Ghvnn work off each other and try to use that as one of the references on how the mushroom and fairy should interact between themselves (throw in a bit of a big/little sister vibe to the mix).

Anyways, I enjoyed the game, congratulations on the marriage, and good luck on your next project.

P.S.: There's also a typo with one of the evidence on the top left. 'Yeow knex exactly how to activate the gas bomb'.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your very nice review, and I'm extremely glad my games have been an inspiration for another writer! Good luck with your projects, and thanks again!

It's a nice closure. Finished the game twice, and the medals didn't unlock.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot and, about the medals... Could you send me a PM and tell me which device and browser you're using? Though I doubt it's a code issue, try to go to the main menu once again and see if they unlock