Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Pumpkin Head"

i played the whole game, did everything right, but for some reason i didnt unlock any achievements. will give 5 stars when this problem will be sorted out. great game anyway. good job on it.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your review! By the way, medals and score should unlock once you reach the main menu. And, of course, you must be logged in.
If it still doesn't work, please send me a PM and tell me on which device and browser you played the game.
Thanks again!

this game is like blowing my mind
i love it
pls make more

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, and even though this series is finished, I'll certainly make more games!

Well, firstable, congratulations for take this big step and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful event with all of us and this amazing saga, I see the effort and attention you put in your games, I've been played the series since beginning, comment and scoring too, and I see you always respond to almost all comments.

I totally respect your decision, and I hope to play your new ideas, whatever these be. I certainly was suprised for this, until now plot still fresh, even after 11 episodes, wow! I had a lot of fun, I didn't even notice. Anyway, live is an adventure and you should take all the new chances. Once again, thank you so much for such great game series.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review, glad you liked my games so much! Yeah, there's still plenty I could tell about Zombie Society... But lately I've felt I was getting tired of it, and I thought it'd be best to stop now before quality would inevitably drop.
Thanks again!

Click on "Who's This Pumpkin Head Anyway?" after the game starts and you get to it. Click "Who Was The Hostage?". Obviously, click "Are There Any Suspects?". Go to the mayor's office. Click on the office to go inside it. Go up to the secretary and click "That's all thank you".

Click the door to go outside. Go to the desk to get the letter. Give the letter to the secretary. Go to the police station. Click "Consult Notes And Ask About Evidence".

Muja responds:

Thank you for the walkthrough, but it's incomplete..! ;)

I have absolutely loved this series! I am saddened to see it come to an end, but ecstatic for you as you begin your next journey! Good luck to you and your fiance. I wish you both all the best in life, love and video gaming! Thank you so much for all the smiles and fun!!!

Muja responds:

Thank you so much for this nice review and for your support!!