Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Pumpkin Head"

More loading screens then game play

Muja responds:

Yeah, I can see while you feel like that. The alternative was to have one very long loading time at the beginning instead of various, shorter ones. I chose the latter, but in future games I'll try something different

It stings my heart to part with Marrgh. But I'm really glad to hear you have such a positive change in life and I wish you and your family all the luck of this world. Thanks a lot for all the cool experience we had with your games!

Muja responds:

Thank YOU a lot for your support and your very nice review!

Another epic game of our favorite point n' click maker Muja. I wish hapiness to you and your wife. Don't forget the desktop game, ok?

P.S:Will you make a game unmaking the founding fathers?

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot! And no, this is the last game in the Zombie Society series, I really felt the need to do something different. Maybe in the future I'll get back to it, but for now the series is finished :(

I like the last episode of zombie society, also congratulations for your marriage dude.

Thank you very much!

First, I would like to say Congratulations on your new chapter in life. I've always enjoyed these games and I'll be sorry for your hiatus. But every gamer should know that real life takes priority over a fictional realm. Even though I've missed these games, one of the few left that actually takes some thinking ability, I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your very nice review and your support!