Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Pumpkin Head"

Look forward to seeing what you make in the future, Congratulations on finding someone to take you :)

Thanks! She's certainly taking me at her own risk! :D

Been a fan of the series and while I am sad to see it end (for now), it was still enjoyable. If I could give one criticism, the hint kept saying I need to find more clues in Phooey's Office despite finding everything there.

Congratulations on getting married and good luck with your future endeavors.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, looking into the hint bug!

I have really loved every episode of this series, and I'm sorry to hear it's ending, but I'm glad it is because good things are happening for you. Congratulations!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your support!

if you ignore the loading times, the game is still as great as the other old games in the series even though it will be on hiatus for a while, but we respect your decision. anyways, i need help getting a 28/28, I mean i figured out who the pumpkin head is, but i got the part wrong on who attacked the mayor, can any of you help me, i'm fine with spoilers since i already beat it once

Muja responds:

Thank you for your nice review! As for question, I'm sending you a PM right now, to avoid any spoilers for the other players ;)

Another great game. Congratulations on your marriage, and thank you for creating such good games!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your support!