Reviews for "Detiled"

A fun game

So here was a fun game here I love the pixel element of the game and you cant go wrong with some nifty pixel so really nice job here on the pixel the game mechanics are really nice too, I would love some added flashy effects more then you have now but was still fantastic, Ok, it's a tad confusing, but honestly. Nice work! Even without going into major detail, this is still really good, and I understood it reasonably well as I got more into it so props to you on the good efforts. maybe there are some things you can Salvage and make even better more on the weak points and such.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

StuffedWombat responds:

damm

ill try to beat you :D

A fun twist on the idea of complete everything to beat the game mechanic. Every level is made with precision and care. Usually I would be bored of a puzzle game, but instead I am invested to solve every level. Fun and quick puzzle game!

This game is so fun to play ,I love IT