For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Detiled"

fun game! Awesome take on a platformer! You should make a longer version

Really fun game. I like the idea, and it looks good, too. Nice work.

Best platformer

Super simple but so much fun. Well done!

A fun game

So here was a fun game here I love the pixel element of the game and you cant go wrong with some nifty pixel so really nice job here on the pixel the game mechanics are really nice too, I would love some added flashy effects more then you have now but was still fantastic, Ok, it's a tad confusing, but honestly. Nice work! Even without going into major detail, this is still really good, and I understood it reasonably well as I got more into it so props to you on the good efforts. maybe there are some things you can Salvage and make even better more on the weak points and such.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~