Reviews for "Detiled"

Excellent game!

A lot of fun. I like the final level because it has you doing the 2 jump first. Do a right to make a platform and hope for the best!

I always get tripped up on your games they are fun, simplistic, and maybe a little hard. But this one, out of all the ones I have beaten so far, I really had to think for the last level. I kept trying and I kept screwing up. As I slowly played it out, I realized it was a sequence and that you couldn't afford to screw up. And I was thinking, that cheeky — Clever — son of a b**** put up a sequence in order for me to get it right. Clever, Stuffed Wombat, Very Clever.

I could tell this was a StuffedWombat game before I even looked. One more clever idea executed well. Great work.

this game is SO ANNOYING I DIED 5000 TIMES I LOVE IT. So good.