For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Detiled"

Love this game. Nice art style, and I like the fluid motion of the character and block animations. All it could do with is a couple more levels, because I really enjoyed this, but felt like a few more levels (or an editor) would have topped it off nicely! ;)

That was a cool concept. Graphics were minimalist but fun, just like the gameplay. Even the lack of music fit. The difficulty was there, but the controls were good and the hitboxes and level design made sense and were maneuverable. The puzzles were neat, they weren't over-complicated and all you needed was logic. You had to think, and that's what a good puzzle should have you doing. Thinking about the limitations and positioning, process of elimination. not sure what else to say. A neat little puzzle game, keep it up!

great game

There should be a speedrun competition about this game

This is a very well designed game with obvious care put into each level. it gets progressively more difficult as you play and the controller support is flawless. I found myself replaying multiple later levels and struggling to figure out the perfect path, all around, a great game!