Reviews for "Detiled"

Hey man,I really liked this game,Would you mind if I can do it a Brazilian Portuguese translation to it?

I found this to be a pretty difficult puzzle game but it was still fun nonetheless to figure out how to best complete each level. Not seeing much that could be improved aside from letting them jump slightly higher and being able to move a little slower than run all the time.

Really good take on the puzzle platformer genre. You controls feel ultra responsive and the puzzles grown decently in difficulty. Keep on going I would like to see more of this.

not bad

feels like a concept for a bigger game honestly