Reviews for "itsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsa"

Interresting game, but i don't understand this game, it was a little weird and awkward

Reminds me of the album Aurora by Ben Frost. Cool little idea, but other than that I didn't find it very interesting. Also, very edgy title

not really my cup of thee.
besides please give a warning for people with epilepsy. the sudden flashing of light could case a epileptic reaction

Well
First of: ouch my head hurts
I wasn't ready for this loud soundtrack by I didn't lower the volume just for the sake of it.
Secong, I get the feeling it tires to evoke, but the game ended a bit too abruptly when you crawl to the dead end (at least I think that's how it ends). The game about anxiety ending in such a way is pretty grim.

mfw featured before it even finishes judgement.