Reviews for "itsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsa"

Super cool vibe, I like the symbolism. Is the end of the game in the tunnel where it closes off behind you? If so I wish that there was more indication that was the end, otherwise I'm just a noob who doesn't know what to do next.

Evokes a feeling rather than tells a story. It's very personal to play and everything contributed equally: sounds, visuals and gameplay

how did you generate the effect at the end? is that some kind of perlin noise?

it's weird but good

Interesting game, although I feel a couple of things should be noted.

There should be a warning about flashing lights for those who might get headaches or seizures from the background.

I notice the game ends once you enter the cave and try to back out. The music cuts out, no conclusion, nothing.

Otherwise, interesting yet short game.