Reviews for "itsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsa"

Isn't an awesome game, is just an interactive experience which is pretty good at getting to what the author feels. Nothing more to it, people keep looking to much into it. It's just a personal game made public and is fascinating because it is personal.

I like your interpretation of Michael Jacksons life. Even though you could have used Michael Jackson music in it I guess. Then again, licensing. It was fine. However in the end I decided to see what it looks like when you crawl backwards and I didn't crawl towards the end of the passage, but then the music suddenly stopped and the camera went away into the level. Did I play it through anyways?

AwkwardSilenceGames responds:

This is now canon.

Very black metal feel to the music. Interesting game

This game is beautiful. I mean.. when I played I felt like I look at my emotions, look in my mind
It's a bit weird but this noisy sound, this picture makes you feel this game better

also, I lost a name of the song long time ago, so can somebody say me it?

it's very weird... but the emotion of the game is amazing,
I felt bad after playing it