For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "itsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsa"

It's really choppy, but I can't tell if that was supposed to be what happened. Also, it just cut to black and I dunno why.

Short, stressful and as accurate an anxiety piece as I've ever seen

The game suddenly ended and I can't tell if it was a bug or working as intended. I like the visuals (I'd like them a lot less if I was epileptic), the audio was grating for the first few minutes.

I can't tell if you just wanted to mess around and bother people with a game or were actually trying to make something about anxiety.

Definitely an interesting game. Would be nice if there were more.

Good metaphor, but please at least signal somehow that the game has ended, it can drive nuts completionists.