Reviews for "{Blaze}"

wow

1 word..awesome

cornandbeans responds:

hahaha

that means a lot coming from you, thanks. :D

Kinda loud and fast~!

This reminds me of "Rose," your previous song because its melody has a similarity between them. I guess the piano is quite loud, but I'm sure I'll get into the mood of listening loud ones someday.

Overall, I think it's good. Keep it up!! You're my favorite author, don't you know?!

Great from the start

As soon as it started I knew that this was good.

Catchy but...

I don't really enjoy the fact that this isn't exactly trance. I mean about half of the song sounds like a really sped up electric guitar. Still pretty good though especially on the build-ups.

@BurningxCold (the person who posted before me)
If you want to download it, there is a button right under the media player itself. If you want it to be on limewire then just upload the file you downloaded.

kewl! me like. can see this in a gmd level ;)