Reviews for "{Blaze}"

Nice!

I am not hooked onto this song as much as Firestorm. But its still a great song. I love the beat and stuff. But I am just not into Techno. I like Dance mostly. :P It does have the style of dance/rave a bit. But its just not there for me. :| But nice job anyway. :D

holy crap!

its so fast! awesome!

sounds exactly like rose

not that theres anything wrong with that. rose was a terrific song to begin with and this is pretty much rose 2.0

More Energy=More Better

Makes smoke come out of my ears, in a good way. Only problem is in the middle, when it is sped up so much that it seems to become sort of cluttered, but that could just be the fact that it is moving so close to the speed of light that the mass of my ears increases and causes me to feel sick.

Score 9

i love the piano part, it's so sad and epic at the same time