Reviews for "{Blaze}"

Haha, freeform eh?

Lets see.... :O

Nice acids so far, and drumbeats are nice. filterings a plus. Those weerroooy effects are weird.

hahaha, this is so weird, sounds like something you'd hear on golden sun dude, thats what makes it so pimp, lol, but its not really freeform, sowwy.

its pretty nice dude, piano's sweet too.

lol, its pretty cool, good job dude.

o ya i got some new track up on NG if you want you can check it out, :P

cornandbeans responds:

yeaaaaaaaaaa... I tend to get confused on my genres.

The beginning is freeform though... right? :P

Madness?...no, this is TECHNO!

this beat caused my headphones to explode with such ferocity that i now have foam for ears. Seriously tho its catchy, i like it and ignore the guy below me.

Woah.

Good as always, but there are some parts of the song that sounds like it came from rose ... so 9/10 and 4.8 outta 5

To be honest...

Not as good as Rose, the main fast melo is a 4 bars tune that just keeps repeating itself and it gets really annoying, though its really well made but it still it doesnt seem you put the same effort...

The violin/cello part was actually (for my taste) better that Rose's and the tempo change at the end of the song was just breathtaking!

I just hope your not angry or something about the nine, I just think you put more effort into Rose ^^

Im still gonna fav this one! ^.~

Keep it up idol! ;P

DDR-Material

This should go into DDR! :DDLove it!