Reviews for "{Blaze}"

hesus

you're crazy, go get help

jebus? :O

Great job!

Your music is awesome, I can't stop listening to it :P Fast and upbeat, just how I like it.

cornandbeans responds:

thats just how I like it too!

glad you liked it. ;)

Awesome.

This is just, Wow. No other words to describe this song except Wow. And no I am not Talking about World of Warcraft. I would actually Expect this to be in some Random Super Nintendo RPG.

cornandbeans responds:

I actually have done some work for video game music...

I doubt that nintendo will make any more games for the super nintento though :P

FRiGGiN aWeSoMe!!!!

Just the way i like my moosic: Fast, Bass, Actual Rythem And Not Just Loud Crap! I can easily picture some ominous lookin' guy just coming in and tearing up the place at the speed of sound! And yes, Rose is also a very good beat. Kudos!

well thank you! :D

glad it didn't sound like crap :P

had to give it full 10's, it kicks ass

so i was playing FFR, and suddenly i saw a song by cornandbeans. i tried it and loved the song, so i came here. your songs kick ass! i dl a lot of your music, and just so you know, i made a full playlist out of it, only for your songs.
thanks for granting newgrounds with your amazing tracks

cornandbeans responds:

thanks for the kind words, man. I can't even get 5 seconds into my own songs at FFR, lol.