Reviews for "{Blaze}"

holy crap!

its so fast! awesome!

Madness?...no, this is TECHNO!

this beat caused my headphones to explode with such ferocity that i now have foam for ears. Seriously tho its catchy, i like it and ignore the guy below me.

To be honest...

Not as good as Rose, the main fast melo is a 4 bars tune that just keeps repeating itself and it gets really annoying, though its really well made but it still it doesnt seem you put the same effort...

The violin/cello part was actually (for my taste) better that Rose's and the tempo change at the end of the song was just breathtaking!

I just hope your not angry or something about the nine, I just think you put more effort into Rose ^^

Im still gonna fav this one! ^.~

Keep it up idol! ;P

DDR-Material

This should go into DDR! :DDLove it!

Score 9

i love the piano part, it's so sad and epic at the same time