Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Murder Case"

great game

cant wait for steam game!!

Muja responds:

Thank you so much for your kind support!

very good. but, what happened really?

Muja responds:

Thanks! I can't spoil the ending here, though, so... solve the case, and you'll know it ;)

Another fantastic game from a brilliant series. I love that once you've uncovered all of the evidence you have to really think about the most likely outcome and can check your deaductions to see how plausible it is. I was very much in 2 minds about who was guilty in this game, pleased with myself for picking the right outcome

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review, I'm glad I'm conveying the feeling and the kind of fun I had in mind!

I like the idea and concept is very nice! Drawings are funny and nice, got a pleasure from playing, thank you!

Muja responds:

Thank YOU for playing and for your very nice review!

Fun game

Fun game especially as this starts off with some dialog that was pretty cool, You should have some voices with the dialog that would be one idea, the idea of the characters in "PIXEL" that was cool the music was notbad either, the "MEDALS" were cool but could see you adding even more medals, the "GRAPHICS" are really good very nice on the eyes.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
You should have some voices with the dialog that would be one idea, Decent medal options here but seemed like there was just too little, especially when it just started getting good, you should add more medals, alot more, something to think about.

~X~

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review!