Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Murder Case"

Woow, 31/31 in my first attemp.
GJ.

Thanks, and congrats!

another great game. i really like the perfect combination of humour accompanied by a well thought out case. your English is also very good by the way! hope you have time to make a new game whilst working on your greenlit game :D. good luck bro!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your kind review and for your support!

Nice game. I liked the mystery, it was well put together. (Although I'm starting to forget people from the past games, like who Lurr is...)

I didn't get the new deduction system, though. I kept changing deductions hoping it would switch the suspect. This new system is probably better, but needs new wording. Instead of hovering over to say "Confirm Conclusion", it probably needs to say "Change or Accuse the Suspect" or something to confirm that the suspect can be changed that way.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed the game!

I should probably put some kind of warning, because not many players noticed I introduced a little optional tutorial to teach you the basics of the new deaduction system.
I'll do it for the next game - and your suggestions are good, by the way, so thanks!

As always a fun and "brain teasing" game. I momentarily confused by the new deaduction system and don't recall encountering a tutorial, but I managed to figure it out. After playing all your previous games, it's nice to come back again into zombie society. I do feel that this particular case was somewhat simple and shorter than others however, I am looking forward to the full version! Keep up the great work!

Muja responds:

Thank you for your nice review!

You can find the tutorial by clicking on the red "help" button in the deaduction screen!

This was one of the best in the series, the interactive dynamics of it really stood out to me.

Muja responds:

Thank you, very glad you think so!