Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Murder Case"

This is amazing! Point-n-click games aren't my favorite genre, but when you really have to think (like here, to find out the killer.) it makes the experience so much better!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, especially since you don't like the genre!

Another amazing game, Muja. The game looked better then the others BUT, the outside of Arumph's farm looked different then all the other backgrounds, how come? PS: the new deaduction system update is amazing, good job! :D

Muja responds:

Thank you, glad you liked the new deaduction system!

Hey, It's Been Long Since I Haven't Opened Newgrounds, It's Changed A Lot Since I Have Left.

I Can't Wait To Play Your New ZSs.

Bye For Now.

Sincerely,Dude Of Radiation

Muja responds:

Thank you for your review, welcome back!

That was so impressive! You're always great with your graphics. To get the first medal, just uh, keep clicking. There's really a lot of detail put into this. It helps that it really is an interesting story. Zombies are always cool.

I just saw "Hotel Transylvania 3" so I'm in the mood. These are all really nice designs. I am eager to find out he died. I'm still not into point and click adventure games. I can still appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into making this.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your kind review, especially since this isn't your favourite genre! Means a lot!

The problems present in the previous ZS Dead Detective are completely absent in this one! Good job! Medals work fine and everything.

Muja responds:

Thank you, I did my best to solve the issues present in older episodes, glad you noticed!