Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Murder Case"

Superb! I like the updated deaduction menu. The plot is also amazing) The human-zombie difference and interactions are awesome

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot! Glad you liked the new deaduction system and the story!

Max score again! I like the new Help section. Two things I took off half a star for: the first thing I did in the game was click on the corpse, and then, when I was stuck in the game a long time later, I tried clicking the corpse again, and got a new clue. I shouldn't have to click on the same object twice to get all the clues from it. Also, there were a few clue bugs that I noticed, like when interrogating the old farmer about my clues, he would give responses to clues that were clearly meant for other clues.

Muja responds:

Hmm, I'll have to double check the dialogues of Arumph, then...
Thank you for your review!

I must say that this is the best one so far. The characters and settings always keep me coming back to this series, and this one did not disappoint. The humor was also on point (pointing a gun at Gulp had me in stitches). One thing that I suggest is adding a feature that allows the player to look at dialogue that has already been said, just in case they missed something or accidentally skipped over a piece of dialogue. Overall, I'm really enjoying having these games come out frequently, and I am definitely going to get the Zombie Society game that hits Steam.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your very helpful review, I'll see if I can implement your suggestion in the next game!

Another game great as always!

Thank you!

I was really surprised with this game! I kinda clicked on it by accident but I was quickly pulled into the game by the athmosphere and style of the game. It is nice that the clues aren't just right there for the taking and that we have to look and search for them. And I also like the combining of the clues into theories. The world also seems vivid for a short game. (maybe our honored detective might not be so dead on the inside as he is on the outside)
For the rest I didn't find any bugs the ones i red in the comments seemed to be fixed.
I really enjoyed playing this and im hoping to see more of your games in the future. Keep up the good work!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review, glad you liked this game so much!
... By the way, this is like the eighth episode of a series of games, check my profile if you'd be interested in playing the others :)