Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Murder Case"

That was so impressive! You're always great with your graphics. To get the first medal, just uh, keep clicking. There's really a lot of detail put into this. It helps that it really is an interesting story. Zombies are always cool.

I just saw "Hotel Transylvania 3" so I'm in the mood. These are all really nice designs. I am eager to find out he died. I'm still not into point and click adventure games. I can still appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into making this.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your kind review, especially since this isn't your favourite genre! Means a lot!

The problems present in the previous ZS Dead Detective are completely absent in this one! Good job! Medals work fine and everything.

Muja responds:

Thank you, I did my best to solve the issues present in older episodes, glad you noticed!

Superb! I like the updated deaduction menu. The plot is also amazing) The human-zombie difference and interactions are awesome

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot! Glad you liked the new deaduction system and the story!

Max score again! I like the new Help section. Two things I took off half a star for: the first thing I did in the game was click on the corpse, and then, when I was stuck in the game a long time later, I tried clicking the corpse again, and got a new clue. I shouldn't have to click on the same object twice to get all the clues from it. Also, there were a few clue bugs that I noticed, like when interrogating the old farmer about my clues, he would give responses to clues that were clearly meant for other clues.

Muja responds:

Hmm, I'll have to double check the dialogues of Arumph, then...
Thank you for your review!

I must say that this is the best one so far. The characters and settings always keep me coming back to this series, and this one did not disappoint. The humor was also on point (pointing a gun at Gulp had me in stitches). One thing that I suggest is adding a feature that allows the player to look at dialogue that has already been said, just in case they missed something or accidentally skipped over a piece of dialogue. Overall, I'm really enjoying having these games come out frequently, and I am definitely going to get the Zombie Society game that hits Steam.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your very helpful review, I'll see if I can implement your suggestion in the next game!