Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Murder Case"

Another game great as always!

Thank you!

I was really surprised with this game! I kinda clicked on it by accident but I was quickly pulled into the game by the athmosphere and style of the game. It is nice that the clues aren't just right there for the taking and that we have to look and search for them. And I also like the combining of the clues into theories. The world also seems vivid for a short game. (maybe our honored detective might not be so dead on the inside as he is on the outside)
For the rest I didn't find any bugs the ones i red in the comments seemed to be fixed.
I really enjoyed playing this and im hoping to see more of your games in the future. Keep up the good work!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review, glad you liked this game so much!
... By the way, this is like the eighth episode of a series of games, check my profile if you'd be interested in playing the others :)

I had a great time solving this case, it was super fun and interesting. I encountered two bugs/issues but they didn't affect the gameplay. When you enter the dead brain's cell after Acka leaves for the entrance, you can still talk to Acka in the cell although she appears somewhere else on the farm. Another bug I encountered was when I was leaving Acka's farm. When I went right towards the entrance of the farm it stopped and sat there until I clicked on the screen again. Margh had some dialogue there but it disappeared quickly and I appeared at the entrance of the farm again. Other than those bugs I had an absolutely great time. The story was interesting and the game wasn't too easy. I really like the updated deaduction system, it was a bit easier to solve the case and connect clues in this game than in previous ones. Great job :)

Muja responds:

Thank you for your nice review!
The bugs you mentioned should be fixed by now!

Art is cool as always, though there is a bit of a disconnect between the backgrounds and some objects, or between backgrounds themselves. I do like the way you redid the deaduction system in the sense that you no longer have to arrange different combinations of clues for the solution to pop up even htough you've already figured it out. However, I'm used to there being a solution for every possible character being the culprit, so the first time around I gt the wrong thing because I didn't think to check the 'choose another suspect' option because i checked it before and no new options were showing up, and I thought that if I got the right deaductions it would just show up somewhere else on the page. Also, the fact that there were two conclusions, one about the brain, and one about the main culprit, may have confused me a bit. Otherwise, the story is good and makes sense, though the bit about the guy not turning into a zombie because he was already dead when the brain was eaten, was a bit confusing and maybe could have been explained better. Overall, another cool game, with some interesting updates that may need some getting used to.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your very detailed review, much appreciated!

Great game, like any of them!
Anyways, there are a few bugs (that's why it's just 4.5 stars):
the symbols about cham being or not being able to poison, as well as their mousover texts, are shown the wrong way round;
about Ghighi's money and reputation, it's the same just about the text;
about expired products or proved by authrity, instead of "Ghighi might have been using bad products for his pizzas", it shows the basic info for the deduction.

You can't jump to Acka's farm while inside the pizza palace.

Muja responds:

Thank you, glad you liked the game!
And once again, thank you for your precious feedback - thanks to your help, I've fixed all the bugs you mentioned with a new version of the game I've just uploaded!