Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

I'm crying. It's over. The series is over. ;-(. Please tell me you're gonna make a new series as good as this one.

BEST GAME EVER. The ending was so emotional but I loved it. I even cried a little at the end. This game has a very good story. I'd like to thank Jonochrome (AKA JonBro) For this amazing game. I've played all of the riddle school games multiple times and every time I loved it. Thanks again for this amazing series.

I've been waiting for this game since I was 11, and I was extremely upset when I found out JonBro officially announced not releasing the sequel.

However, it's released now and I never thought the day would come. Amazing game.

THIS IS TO FUCKING GOOD I LOVE THE CREDITS!!!!!! Though it would be good to see Phil's and Smiley's kids.

*SPOILERS FOR PAST RIDDLE SCHOOL GAMES AHEAD.*
Thank you, Jon. Thank you for bringing to an end a series I thought I had lost, in one of the most beautiful, call-back, puzzle-filled games possible.
I've known this series since the beginning, and I went through all the twists and turns: Phil escaping from all three of his school, representing something I always dreamed of doing.
Then Phil died, and the shock and confusion hit. "What could JonBro be doing? How could he just kill off his main character and end the series right on the goddamn spot?!" Only when Riddle School 5 came out, did I realize that RS4 was posted on April Fools.
The new plot, of aliens attempting to destroy the earth, and Phil solving the mysteries of Vizion with his usual side-glancing sarcasm, filled me with joy, and the move to Riddle Transfer was so well implemented, I was impressed with your dedication to these games you built around the simple but ingenious puzzles, and filled them with such an amazing story.
But alas, all good things had to come to an end, and I was heartbroken when you announced you were cancelling the Riddle Transfer series. This series, the game that instilled my love for the point-and-click genre, put to an end just like that? I couldn't believe it, and for a while I moved away from Newgrounds and other sites.
I'm glad to say you brought me back Jon, when I first heard about One Night at Flumpty's, and I'm glad you decided to bring a proper conclusion to the Riddle saga, while still calling back to all the fans, the references, and the beaver spit. It's certainly not the hardest Riddle School game (damn you for making those RS5 tile puzzles and RT pipe puzzle!), but it is certainly the best conclusion to one of the best series of all time. Thank you, Jon, for being an inspiration in my life and others, and keep doing the good work the brought in so many.