Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

Lovely ending! You always said that there was nothing between Smiley and Phil. Well, thanks! My childhood's coming back to me. What caused you to release it?

5*s, mate. Thank you.

Never thought a flash game would make me cry...

And that Quit Easter Egg LOL

I feel as though a giant weight has been lifted off of my heart with the conclusion of this game. I played this game right when Transfer 1 came out and was on the front page, which I think was... well about 5 years ago, and I myself was in elementary school. I loved this series, and I was a bit slow on the uptake so I don't think I ever physically confirmed for myself that it was cancelled, but came to that conclusion myself after a couple years... and here we are. I must say the whole conclusion to this series was freaking amazing. I will say the love story at the end was a bit cliche but not unforeseen. In any case the puzzles were as great as ever and including Quiz as the primary antagonist was a great idea. I feel there may of been a better way of making Viz the bad guy other than suddenly making him a Psycho/Sociopath, but eh, had to make an epic conclusion somehow.

It's not everyday when a game makes me shout "HE GREW A F**KING MOUTH!" in such a joyous/happy way. I will give many a prop for that.

Man I haven't feel an emptiness in my heart like this since I finished Metal Gear Solid 3 a few weeks ago... It's a good emptiness, it means all the emotion has dried up from all the feels.

If you ever do continue... maybe make a spinoff? Just an idea. But maybe you actually could get a job at Telltale, considering your kind of extremely cartoony yet very dry humor.
Either way, never stop, you're awesome at this.

This game is a masterpiece and my favorite point and click adventure game. Riddle Transfer 2 has the best ending ever. I recommend this game to everyone who likes this genre. :D

I'm Italian and I'm using google translator to write :
I think this game is really wonderful ... the puzzles are very well made , the story and how to tell .... fantastic ... makes me cry a lot when I see the issue, with smile of phil ... truly I tell you It did a fantastic job really compliments !!
ah the music is fantastic really well done!