Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

One of the first Point and click serie I played and now it's over but with such an amazing end (the best I could wish for this game)! I just can't stop crying joy tears, I really thought this game will never see the light

I was having trouble at the beginning. I looked at the description and...there was no walkthrough link!! I think you should make a walkthrough for this game. Other than that, this is the best game of the series!!

P. S. U JUST GOT FRONTPAGED ON THE HOMEPAGE IN DA TOP SLOT

Wow man... You really did a good job.... i cryed at this game...
Im so happy that riddle school have 10 Years... Great job ;)

About that light in the girl's bathroom... That tells me this school doesn't have a bright future.

Thanks heaps man. Compelling story and really just an enjoyable series and addition to the best point and click games around