Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

Fantastic Game!! Also I need help getting past the lasers... The puzzles are hard though but that is what makes this game fantastic!

Bruh, I love this game so much, just beat it first go. Omg, I am so happy that you made a new one! 10 YEARS?!! MAN that's old!! Been here since 2006 :D LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

This ending is better than anything I could have ever imagined. I love this series, and it holds a place in my heart. Looking back at the person I was when I first started playing these games, it is astonishing to see how I have grown. I was an angry ten-year-old girl with little to no social skills and very apathetic towards life. In a way, I too aspired to be Phil; clever, cunning, and brave (though I did value school quite a bit). So much has happened, both good and bad, and things aren't necessarily great for me right now. But I have matured, and appreciate my surroundings rather than blowing them off. As you said, a lot can change in five years, and a lot has for me. I cannot wait to see how else I change in the future. Sorry that this comment was so self-centered, but what I'm trying to say is thank you for this series and everything that it has done.

This game was absolutely beautiful, but more in the metaphoric literature sense- especially with the ending and the little epilogue-like piece in the Special Features. The ending I liked a lot (although after he said "You have a beautiful smile" I pretty much foresaw either his death [which I guess I was correct in?] or his return and their hooking up. Greatly executed nonetheless!), and the credits really tugged at my heartstrings (I wish I had grown up with the series as you did, maybe it would've brought me to tears. I got something though), but the message you left... Accompanied with the music, it took maybe 30 or 40 minutes to truly hit ('bout that time I'm writing this message), but that didn't take away from the effect of it! I... Can't say anything of it. It was inspiring, yet awesome (Literature Sense) and thought provoking at the same time. All in all? I'd hack to give this more stars. But I can't. Amazing game! Love the characters, and the final piece! Your work is done, JonBro. I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you this: this game left me unrelentingly satisfied, and almost with that of an urge to better myself in ways that will truly help. You are great, and if you want to make more games (whether an unexpected continuation of this series, such as Phred's choice of employment sending him on as whimsical an adventure as this or something else) like this, you won't have to worry! If they're nearly this good, you can again expect 101 pages of 5 5-star reviews yet again!

Shortened Version for all those who don't want to read the massive essay I just wrote:
Great game, thought provoking, and fun. Loved it, deserves more stars!

l love this song on the last part