Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

i keep stuck in the shop keeper's place after i killed him

Aprime responds:

Yeah, about that... Thanks for playing!

Lackluster.

The parody itself was quite nice and faithful. However, i feel that so much could've been done apart from an alternative ending or two. It's quite boring, even if it's not really intended to be a fully fledged game. The inclusion of medals and secrets is a nice touch though that will keep you somewhat interesten while there's a commercial break on your tv. 2/5.

Aprime responds:

Quite boring? But it's short. You must be high maintenance to get bored so fast :P

You played it smart with the Secrets quality was so smart!

Hahaha, thanks. Glad you enjoyed it :3

Funny...i spent some time in this and i dont regret

Haha nice :D

Couldn't figure out the "Content" medal, but that's fine.
Great little game, had a ton of fun figuring out the other medals and loved the homage to the Simpsons.

Glad you enjoyed it :3
Can spoil it here, feel free to PM me.