Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

For those complaining about the game being too short, guys, that's the joke. See, this is based off of an arcade game that Bart in The Simpsons plays that literally ends at the guy with the gun. That's why you're not allowed to advance forward after that guy. (In other words, it's not a glitch or a bug. It's completely intentional) Though admittedly, I would have liked for a little bit more after that guy, but still, it is cool someone made this. After someone else recreated Hockey Dad, I was really hoping someone would do this, so thank you.

Aprime responds:

I was the guy who recreated Hockey Dad, LOL.
Thanks for clearing the other stuff up for everybody :)

Aww, isn't this the game Bart played on automats (at least once I think)?

Aprime responds:

Yeah, he played it in one of the episodes

Got all medals. That was pretty fun.

Glad you managed to :)

I'll be perfectly honest, I've spent 20 minutes trying to get the last two medals and haven't been able to figure it out, that, alone, is frustrating enough for me to rate this game lower. Concept is ok, kind of simple, not much in the way of content as far as I can tell. When you can pick up all medals (apparently but the last 2?) Within a minute, the game just isn't even worth posting in my opinion. Expand the concept or ... something. Just because it has an awesome Simpsons reference doesn't make it amazing.

Meh

I really like it but how to past the next Level when you killed that guy with the gun?

You complete the medals :D