Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

Got that Simpsons Vibe...It was pretty fun...But pretty short...

Yah, thanks

There is great promise here. I think that if you were to expand it more, add more levels, enemies, and such, you would have a great game with tons of Simpsons nostalgia. As it stands right now, though, there's really not much here other than nostalgia. Still, I do hope you decide to expand this!

Aprime responds:

Promise or Premise? :P Yeah, I probably won't expand on this - mainly because I wouldn't want to piss off fox.

absolutely amazing haha. really did enjoy this one, i do prefer games with medals it kinda makes you think a lot more

Aprime responds:

haha, that's good to know. Thanks for playing!

I like how this is basically a Simpsons: Hit and Run reference, but as a game it's poor.

This needed to be longer than...what....a minute? After you get the medals, there's no real reason to play this again. You've shot yourself in the foot by adding difficult medals, but no real game play.

Aprime responds:

Nope, never played hit and run. It was in an episode. I've made it as long as it was in the episode ;)

It was okay, but if you have the GameMakerStudio from Steam you can get an actual recreation of this game and it's a lot better. This is just for achievement whores so I don't really like games like that.

You probably made it help out your animation and game making skills but I hope you're making better games now....an achievement for changing the quality is pretty useless....

meh