For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 225 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

I like how this is basically a Simpsons: Hit and Run reference, but as a game it's poor.

This needed to be longer than...what....a minute? After you get the medals, there's no real reason to play this again. You've shot yourself in the foot by adding difficult medals, but no real game play.

Aprime responds:

Nope, never played hit and run. It was in an episode. I've made it as long as it was in the episode ;)

It was okay, but if you have the GameMakerStudio from Steam you can get an actual recreation of this game and it's a lot better. This is just for achievement whores so I don't really like games like that.

You probably made it help out your animation and game making skills but I hope you're making better games now....an achievement for changing the quality is pretty useless....

meh

Short simple and kinda parodic in a sense.

I swear I've seen this somewhere...

Aprime responds:

probably on The Simpsons ;)

Short but sweet and getting the medals were fun. Nice job!

that's good :d

the game is very short but fun, i like how the whole goal for this game is getting the medals, which is challenging and fun.

keep up the good work ;)

glad you appreciate that :D