Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

That was really fun haha, we need more games like these, the simpsons had so many parodies.

Also, i got all of the medals except for content so i think i did pretty good, keep it up :)

Aprime responds:

Yup, that's definitely good. Maybe I should have make it be worth 100 points. Perhaps not.. Lol, well, thanks for playing ^_^

it's a good game. but the medals quality and content are impossible to unlock

Aprime responds:

Just because you cannot unlock them, doesn't mean it's impossible. You can click on the medal and it will show you who else has unlocked them :)

It's a nice little game, I think you should add to the description that not being able to go further after killing the shopkeeper is intentional and not a bug.

Ooooo, good idea

Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!
Ahah next do the boxing game that homer lost a ton of cash on the arcade or the one where the karate guy fight a tank.

Aprime responds:

I cannot find any YouTube videos on them, although I remember the boxing one. Find me a video link for both and I'll consider making them :P

Yeah, it was pretty easy to tell this was based on "The Simpsons". They yellow color really stands out. In fact, that's actually why they're yellow, look it up! I admit the graphics were really bad. This was probably intentionally like that.

I managed to at least get some medals. They were pretty easy. I think there's a point that I cant advance, though. I guess it's unique. Fans of cheesy stuff will love this.

Aprime responds:

Yup, try to get all the medals too.