Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

it's a good game. but the medals quality and content are impossible to unlock

Aprime responds:

Just because you cannot unlock them, doesn't mean it's impossible. You can click on the medal and it will show you who else has unlocked them :)

It's a nice little game, I think you should add to the description that not being able to go further after killing the shopkeeper is intentional and not a bug.

Ooooo, good idea

Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!
Ahah next do the boxing game that homer lost a ton of cash on the arcade or the one where the karate guy fight a tank.

Aprime responds:

I cannot find any YouTube videos on them, although I remember the boxing one. Find me a video link for both and I'll consider making them :P

Yeah, it was pretty easy to tell this was based on "The Simpsons". They yellow color really stands out. In fact, that's actually why they're yellow, look it up! I admit the graphics were really bad. This was probably intentionally like that.

I managed to at least get some medals. They were pretty easy. I think there's a point that I cant advance, though. I guess it's unique. Fans of cheesy stuff will love this.

Aprime responds:

Yup, try to get all the medals too.

For those complaining about the game being too short, guys, that's the joke. See, this is based off of an arcade game that Bart in The Simpsons plays that literally ends at the guy with the gun. That's why you're not allowed to advance forward after that guy. (In other words, it's not a glitch or a bug. It's completely intentional) Though admittedly, I would have liked for a little bit more after that guy, but still, it is cool someone made this. After someone else recreated Hockey Dad, I was really hoping someone would do this, so thank you.

Aprime responds:

I was the guy who recreated Hockey Dad, LOL.
Thanks for clearing the other stuff up for everybody :)