Reviews for "Spider: Downloaded."

The Windows/Mac deal is nice. Some games don't work properly on my Mac... lol

I guess you can say he had a...

BUG in his software!
Badum tsssss

This games been done (I think it was a ninja game) and feel like the frames were choppy. Also the music didn't really fit and there could've been more story

The game design is nearly flawless, the soundtrack is really nice, and the physics are just a load of fun. My only gripe are that there are some balance issues with a couple of the boss fights, such as the ants and how there's little room for error, and the <system> fight where one must die multiple times to figure out the attack pattern as well as being vulnerable during some of the attack sequences. Other than those little balance issues the game is really amazing and one of the best platformers I've ever played. Excellent work on this!

Pros: amazing game, fun, addictive
cons: the lasers sometimes are pretty annoying, some levels are so hard that reminds me the unfair platformer game.
A hint about the bosses of the 6th level will be appreciated!