For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Spider: Downloaded."

Really nice game, everything was really nice, like the control scheme. Nice music and sound, the webs can be a bit annoying, but really the game is great!

I'd prefer if the right key was always forward, no matter which plane you walk on, it was annoying to switch, other than that it was fun

This game is incredible, despite how much I suck at it! :)

Not the most original concept, and games like this tend to get boring quickly. Unless similar games, such as Final Ninja, the only mechanism is webs and speed. The graphics and audio are subpar, also that doesn't really matter in a physics game. All in all, fun game...for a while, there should really be more difficulty involved.

Love. The gameplay reminds me of final ninja, which is a GOOD thing.