For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Spider: Downloaded."

Good game, at first i thought of a dadgame like game (inception!), damn, another amazing game.
Although pretty different of what i was looking for, it's amazing on it's own, first game on this singular style. (Sorry if bad english tho)

This game is so awesome! I really love this! And it's a very great idea making a game like this!

Well this game looks nice but unfortunately, I do not have a mouse for my laptop thus I can't play it. Despite that, I have to say that the graphics look great, the storyline seems ok, and the music sounds great, so five stars from me!

Really nice game. But how do you beat the last boss? Can't find anything on how to harm him.

This is a really great game. I played through it, even with a touch pad, the game was fun.