Reviews for "Crazy Shark Ball 2"

A nice little game that hurts your eyes with the bright lights and causes you to nearly rage quit in a refreshing take on ping pong.

The music is nice and up, the medals are great and the aspect of getting into that tiny little gate is a challenging but possible feat that makes you feel good about yourself if you make it inside. Plus, I don't know what it is, but having a shark doing it makes it better for some reason. The shades are awesome too.

Overall, I really enjoy this game and love the way you've made it. I'd have more to say but there isn't really any critique I could give you. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Fun, colorful, engaging, bright, musical. It's pretty fast paced. Great for a guy with Aspergers, which I have XD Good stuff!

Wiesi responds:

Thanks a lot!

At any moment there's like, way too much shit going on. I don't like how the camera scrolls with the ball. It completely limits how I can plan and do things. The game is well made though, and I can see the appeal.

For a pinball game its good! It has nice progression, visuals, etc, I liked the music the most. 3.5/5 stars. I feel like more time and levels would be nice but this is fine in its polished unpolished polishness. "I saw this big red button and I was like what the hell man but I clicked it then mags came out so fast and I was like what the fuck man! Tbh real good game 10/10"-Some guy who messaged me...

The picture for this was a shark with a frying pan in a rainbow background, and the description is "Help quide Sharky to Heaven!", There's no way this isn't the greatest game ever made.