Reviews for "Crazy Shark Ball 2"

A nice little game that hurts your eyes with the bright lights and causes you to nearly rage quit in a refreshing take on ping pong.

The music is nice and up, the medals are great and the aspect of getting into that tiny little gate is a challenging but possible feat that makes you feel good about yourself if you make it inside. Plus, I don't know what it is, but having a shark doing it makes it better for some reason. The shades are awesome too.

Overall, I really enjoy this game and love the way you've made it. I'd have more to say but there isn't really any critique I could give you. I hope to see more from you in the future.

there a bug where if your shark falls in the right angle you cant bump it back up cause of the perfect shot downward might be worth making it impossible for your shark to have that perfect angle shot downward

Very fast and fun, though the game can go on a little too long. Also, anyway we can get the different sprites for the shark? They're all too cute to pass up.

Wiesi responds:

If you give me your email I can send you the sprites!

Colors burnt my eyes but it was good.
Crazy visuals. Crazy concept, very effective.
And... Crazy sounds! I think it's the best part of the experience. Very immersive.
I liked ++.
Thanks!

At any moment there's like, way too much shit going on. I don't like how the camera scrolls with the ball. It completely limits how I can plan and do things. The game is well made though, and I can see the appeal.