For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Unfographics"

Awesome game, don't listen to the haters, they can't make a better game!

Honestly I'm totally lost on the globe (2nd Level) All I could figure out with some random clicking was that i could mess with the 70% and 3% and move the iceberg around. Totally horrible conveyance. And the music is giving me a headache.

FernandoBarba responds:

Yes! my evil plan is working!

i loved it!

FernandoBarba responds:

And the game love you too! :)

Going to have to with 3. Great concept, but glitchy as hell. Also, the third level, which requires you to rotate the chinmey by right clicking or using the mouse wheel? Yeah, what about standard Mac mouses which don't have wheels and don;t let you click both left and right at the same time? Had to stop playing there and then as I couldn;t physically continue the game.

FernandoBarba responds:

Sorry, never payed attention to mac, didnt know that mac mouse lacks of middle wheel :O

A great concept, loads of fun and very innovative -- good music too. But it is quite glitchy and crashed by browser a couple times, so I'm voting 4.

But seriously, it's amazingly fun!