Reviews for "Playing With Letters"

Extremely good game, engaging, thoughtful, with a good storyline. I would love to see more from you, this is one of my favourite games on this site. Truly stellar. In the future maybe more artwork, length that kind of stuff would expand the experience, but honestly Ive found myself coming back to this game again and again every time i forget about it. Its just that good. Love it.

Awesome! Thanks you for all of the encouraging words :D
If you really like this game that much, maybe you'll be happy to learn that the sequel is at this point finished. I'm just waiting to do a few final things before I upload it. Either way, I hope it'll be playable on this site within a week! :)
It'll be interesting to see what people think of it, haha.

Thanks! ^ ^

oh mAh gerd!!
that was such an amaZingly aMazing gAme!!
although i spent 2 hours trying to finIsh it, i absolutely refuse to admit that it took me 2 hours!!
even thought i just did..
the atmosphere the game sets just blew my miNd!! Coupled with a dArk rooM and some candlEs, it would definitely feel like the real thinG! except for the endinG of course. :)

Also those capitals weren't just some mistake. happy solving!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you so much for all of the positive energy! I'm super glad that you liked the game that much. There's nothing to be ashamed of, regarding it taking 2 hours to finish. It took me more than a month to make, somehow :D

Well, the letters I've gathered are "AZMAINCAMEGGA"

That said, I'm fairly certain you didn't intend for the "C" in 'coupled' to be included, nor the "A" in 'Also', which leaves us with "AZMAINAMEGG"

Which of course, spells "AMAZING GAME". You even left a nice hint in the second sentence, which sets the thoughts on the right path. Thanks a lot, once again!

I'm actually gathering ideas for the sequel to the game, and I think I just came up with one, as I set my brain on the right track because of your review. Cheers!

I figured only one answer out on my own. I might be stupid and that's cool because i still enjoyed this

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm glad you still enjoyed this! :)
Don't worry, you're not stupid. I made this game, but I'm pretty sure I'd have some trouble figuring these out myself, had I not made them ;)

I AM SO FRUSTRATED, DUDE.
Like, I get straight A's, but I can't pass the first real level. That's- that's- that's IRRITATING. But I like it so much tho, and I'm an awesome person. So even if I'm not smart enough for this game, and *looks down in the comments* others are, I'm still gonna give it a 5 star rating. Hopefully I can beat this with my own brain.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hahha, yeah. I get that frustration xD
Don't worry though, this isn't a game that in any way measures intelligence. Sometimes, you just need that one thing to 'click', and then you get every puzzle, more or less. Quite arguably, the first real puzzle is the most difficult too (but hey, seems like you got it!). So it's a pretty rough introduction to the game :p
Thank you for playing, and for leaving a review!!

I absolutely loved this game the story was great and the puzzles were very clever. Well done I hope to play more like this from you

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm stoked to hear that you like it! I'm hoping on starting "production" of the sequel relatively soon :)