Reviews for "Playing With Letters"

Mistakes/Combing
Hello, my name is unknown to you, yet you may call me by my nickname that is if you can find it within this puzzle.
I never showed emotions or love. I've never seen night only way. I never nEed to sleep or eat.I can never dies.I can never move on my own, yeT i follow yours. I've ()ever looked through a mirror. I've alwaes been anyone and everything but myself.What is my nickname?
->Correct?

Answer:Destiny
Reason if you correct the mistakes you will get Destiny.
Answer to the riddle(in case anyone wants it):Shadow

So if you combine the two my nickname can be Shadow Destiny

If the creator sees this please tell them that this game was fun

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

That's a nice riddle! I actually came up with the answer before reading it. Truth is, I am pretty bad at riddles, but somehow I still got that it's a shadow. Probably because I've heard a similar riddle before, and because "Shadow" is included in my username :D

As for Destiny, I just guessed it based on your name: "Destiny Jewel", as I knew that "Destiny" is mentioned at a point in the game :p

Thanks for giving me a small little game to play; it was a nice way to start off my morning!

It was fun ;)

Yes to text games! I love how well thought out this was, absolute chills when I unlocked the secret ending. Can't wait for the sequel (which will hopefully be longer!)

Glad you liked it :)
Thanks for playing, and for leaving a review!
I don't know exactly how long the sequel will be yet, but at least I want to make sure it's good :D

holy shit!
i just realized that the highlighted letters throughout the game is actually connected to noel's first kill
*mind blown*

welp time to over analyze everything.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hahha, I'm glad you enjoyed it xD
I thought a lot about pretty much every sentence, but I don't think you can reach any conclusions about the sequel by analyzing them :p
Thanks for playing!

please, tell me you're going to do a sequel, please! really, I'm fascinated with this kind of games, I'm your fan! congrats!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot! And yes, I will do a sequel, whenever I get enough time to work on it. The plan is to make and upload it, sometime this year :)

Amazing game, I love riddles, so I loved this game. It's very atmospheric and creepy, and the ending is brilliant. I even went back and played again to get the secret ending, which sent even more chills down my spine. You said you may make a sequel? I truly hope so, as I would love to play more of this!

Thank you, Roseredpinball!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the game, with the riddles and atmosphere and everything. I will indeed make a sequel, sometime this year. Probably somewhere around summer. Stay tuned!