Reviews for "Playing With Letters"

Loved it. but anatomy 101 says that a certain clue should be blue and red not black and red. when it is inside it is non aerated and therefore BLUE. once air gets into it, it becomes red.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks! And yes, I suppose that might be true!

This game is impressive. Simple but straight to the point, kind of a short, minimalist In Memoriam (without the e-mails). I love this. And now, to the sequel!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you for playing! I too tend to like shorter games, especially if they're still able to have an impact :)

POTENTIAL SPOILER AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

How is the answer to the riddle a solid and black? That doesn't make sense considering what the it is made of, the "liquid" isn't red, but the "creatures" floating in it are. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the "fluid" colorless? I see how you could say it is a solid because it can congeal, and when dried does appear sort of black. But by that logic you could also say that fire is green because when you mix it with phosphorous it turns green. So am I just missing something? I had to consult a walkthrough for that one because of those two details (black and solid).

That said this is a great example of what a puzzle game should be like, the answers all made sense rather than being nonsensical random answers. *cough* *cough* *cube escape* *cough* *cough*

P.S. Did anyone else notice that the last input before you unscramble it describes his first kill?

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you for your feedback! I think the riddle could've been handled smoother indeed. I'm very happy that you enjoyed the game, for the most part!

perfect ending

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you, and thanks for playing!

Very good, though the beginning, the answer needing to be without a space, threw me off. Likewise I never did enjoy being taunted. I'm sensitive that way.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks for playing, and sorry for being late in responding to your review!