Reviews for "Playing With Letters"

Love the puzzles and the story line! I got chills once I realized what the final answer was.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you, JustPeachy! I'm glad you enjoyed the game :)

I only answered two questions on my own. Am I Stupid??...
And YOU ARE GENIUS! I love this game!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hahha, of course you're not XD
It's a pretty convoluted game, especially if you don't usually play around with word games :D

I'm super happy to hear that you like it though! Thanks for the compliment, and for playing ;)

I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO WRITE THE LAST ANSWER! GOD! THE TWIST ENDING!

Aside from all the angst i get for the ending, the game is pretty much stellar! Good job!

Hahha, thanks a lot!
Great to hear that you enjoyed the game, despite the ending, hehhe...

amazing. best one i've seen in literally ages. only thing kept bothering me was the reverse puzzle, made little sense, but it might be i'm missing out because i'm not a native speaker. great idea, might miss a more in-depth and longer story. keep it up!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot for all the compliments, lucycat! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game :D
The reception of the "reverse" level has been mixed, some have liked it, some have not. The title is just a hint, in that particular stage.

Wow!!
A lot of these puzzleswere EXTREMELY difficult for me, but I liked how hard they were.
And as if the regular ending isn't creepy enough, the alternate ending was even creepier!!
Overall, I loved this game.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

That's great to hear, dude!
I'm glad that you liked the difficulty :3
Hehhe, yeah. The endings are a huge part of the game. Thanks a lot for playing, and for leaving such a positive review! :D