Reviews for "Lognes Island"

the concept is good. but it is really unpolished and difficult to play the movement is a bit fast you glitch on ladders and the hitboxes for the coins might be too big as i got coins out of destructible boxes without breaking them. like i said its good its just not there yet.

GuyUngerNL responds:

yea I agree. thanks for the feedback!

From what I played so far, it was awesome Guy! If you choose to expand on this, I think it would be totally awesome to have a two player co-op version of the game where you play as the guy with the mustache in the beginning. I didn't really encounter many bugs for some reason, just one with the first doorway but maybe they pop up more often later? (Not sure why people are complaining about that) I also always found Megaman games really difficult, but liked the easier playability of Mario games, so this was a nice balance of the two styles. Great job man!

GuyUngerNL responds:

thanks frootza! glad to hear that ^^

Well the inclusion of Gorillaz was nice... Not too much going on in the game, even for a teaser.

I would like to play the full game.
I like how you mixed mobs from different games, it gave it an interesting feel.
The visual "glitches" were a nice touch, but please don't try to add any that would affect gameplay.

I don't know what to say about this game. My fucking cat, it's awesome, I wanna play the full version soon.
You got almost perfectly to make the game to look like a nes game. I say you almost got it because it's impossible to make the game too look exactly as a nes game. There are several reason but they don't matter.
Soundtrack is fantastic, I think it was a good idea to make "Clint Eastwood" on 8 bit, though it's maybe a bit repetitive. If you make the full game it would be a great idea to add other songs like this one.