Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Notorious Inc."

great, but way too short, i dont think i can expect much from a 20mb game, but it was still short and small, althought the notifications were way too often and annoying.

Just a question, but although 1 buck for the iOS version is not a big pricetag, why the price tag all if you can play it for free on PC?

The Good:
It was fun and simple enough that I didn't get bored while playing. It was funny, humorous in general, and worth the playthrough.

The Meh:
It was short and way too easy. It hit a point where you pretty much just had to run around hunting for artifacts at low prices and reselling them at high prices. I made my first million without too much effort, and it hit a point where, unless narcotics or vehicles were at exceptionally low prices, there was no reason to buy anything but artifacts. That is why I had to dock the game 1.5 stars.

All in all, I had fun, and I don't really know how it might be made longer or better. For a flash game, it got the job done, and that's good enough for the time being.

Loved it! Kinda wish there was more.

The business man inside of me just giggled a little. This is really well done, great work!

I gotta say, me likes fooling people to buy me products. Also why are the torture devices' prizes skyhigh? I dont know about echonomics but woah.