Reviews for "Notorious Inc."

Great game but finished when I least expected it =/ Yes it needs save system.

That was a fun little game. Ended a little fast but I loved the humor in it all!

Great game. It's pretty cheesy at times, but I think you missed a few opportunities. For instance, in the "Fowl Play" scan you could have said "It's a fowlproof plan."

I really enjoyed all the random events that could pop up.

On a side note, the bank is only useful at the very beginning of the game. Why not extend more credit as notoriety increases?

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. The immense amount of humor put into random events and interesting character design for vendors was very pleasing. All in all, I'd say the game was great in really every aspect except for the slight hand holding given when a sale is going on for an item. But aside from that, this was a great title that really tickled my sense of humor (especially when the devil himself came from Hell to challenge me but was dissuaded by the freestyle musings of at least 97 Juniors).
A great piece with a well deserved rating of 10/10. Keep up the good work.

I LOVE this game! i got a headache from trying to find decent byers..... but this game is fun! Though i wish i could save my progress.