Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Notorious Inc."

Very cool game, spy-like music gives it some nice vibes. Definitely a little too short, could be longer, maybe going into like a intergalactic level after earth, but fun all the same. Maybe my only qualm is random events being re-used sometimes, though a lot of them were funny, maybe make more of them.

I loved this game. it reminded me of a watered down version of the game Evil Genius. If you made this into a full game I think i'd even like it more than Evil Genius.
BUT it is way to short and you should be able to keep playing after you won and it needs a save feature. if not for those three things you would have got 5 stars.

Not Bad. Fun idea and game play, but it's pretty darn easy. I bought all upgrades and won it in a couple hours with 10 years and like 20x the cash I needed.

Could use different Modes, for time, arcade or sophisticated missions but overall lovely game ^_^

Very addicting! Reminds me of Evil Genius only it's more calm and just buying and selling instead of having to worry about who broke into your base and such. The random events are a nice touch to keep things interesting.