Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Notorious Inc."

Wow, this was incredible. What a game man, made me laugh since day 1. Although, the first week I made 100K solely selling crap. I dont know if that was the whole purpose, but I think you could make it a little harder, though. Also more countries to visit.

The jokes are fantastic and the gameplay is addicting. Congratulations.

Just awesome. But little bit short and easy.

DUDE PLEASE.... PLEASE.... PLEASE TRY AND MAKE IT A STAND ALONE GAME... IT MADE CRY OF JOY NOT MANY GAMES MAKE ME DO THAT :') PLEASE MAN... DO IT... ME AND MY FRIENDS WILL SUPPORT YOU... IT IS A FLAWLESS GAME... KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK

addicted! i play it for over 2h consecutive ^^

Pros: catchy music, easy to play, interesting dialog.
cons: one can finish it in about an hour for two. trying to find which place to buy and sell is a bit tricky.

This game is rather easy. as stated in the beginning, buy low, sell high. it's very easy learn, and it does not require you to spend an entire afternoon just to finish the game.

Now staying alive is rather easy, just hire employees and you will be fit as a fiddle, mostly.
as stated before it's easy to play and does not give too much of a challenge, which is perfectly fine for those who want a quick game to see how fast they can make the most money, or reach the end game.

all in all. good game.