Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Combiner"

Excellent puzzle game. Beautiful graphics and a nicely executed concept. Level design ultimately makes or breaks a game like this, and some of the levels are really quite nice and challenging. The whole game (40 levels as of this review) took me a few hours. A few of the difficult levels are actually pretty easy, but once you have a nice looking and nice working game like this, you can spend more time on developing new and better levels. Half a star off for the inability to immediately mute (or save mute preferences), a lack of originality, and the minor level design issues discussed above. All around a great game though.

Love it! It's super addicting and challenging (‐^▽^‐)

The game mechanics were well done and simple. However, the level design is terrible! It seems like you focused more on mundane back tracking and lengthy mindless paths rather than something that requires logic or problem solving. Sorry, the level design killed it for me.

ADD MORE CHAPTERS THIS GAME IS SO ADDICTING

angelojlee responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate that! I'm currently working on a couple of projects but surely new levels will come. So, stay tuned!

4/5
Nice Idea, but not that challenging and i dunno...anything is not there to give you 5/5...