Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Combiner"

Cool game, it's a shame I'm colorblind.

Pretty good game!
Hint for those of you having problems with mixing colors, primary colors will only mix with primaries. Red, blue, and yellow. Those that arent primaries wont mix at all. Green, orange, purple.

Red and blue = purple
Red and yellow = orange
Yellow and blue = green

As per usual, color shade choices make this game incredibly frustrating if not impossible for those with varying forms of color blindness. It's really not that hard to choose different shades of colors or implement some sort of symbol system in conjunction with the existing color system. Not everyone sees the world the way you do.

Simple and clever, with a quick progression during the earlier levels. I like the layout, and the maneuverability in addition to the puzzles. There's tons of levels; lots of challenging fun!

-cd-

I love this game! The simplicity is fresh and yet so frustrating! I know some have said that the level design seems random and doesn't require thought, but I find that to be completely untrue. You do have to plan out the moves ahead of time so you don't get stuck! Very nice original game:)