Reviews for "Combiner"

The game starts to get interesting after you can blend the two colors together. At that point onward, I start to see some potential.

You may perhaps wish to add an undo feature. This could be done with the save function of C2, to allow the player to simply rewind back and correct their mistake.

This will be something good to play in a long subway ride. Keep up the good work.

angelojlee responds:

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Actually, the undo feature is implemented on full version (available on iOS, Android and Amazon), but, I'll think about adding to this version. Thanks!

The most frustrating part is knowing you messed up but not knowing where. So you're retrying and you're at the end and you realize where you messed up and now you have to figure out how to not mess up again without blocking yourself. I loooove this game. It's such a mind fuck. That it feels so good that it's soo wrong. If you like to be challenged and like to think in general. Play this!

angelojlee responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed the game, thank you!

Good game. Made me think.

Pretty nice game~

its a really great mind exercising game, its just... you get so excited when you complete one, and then the next map loads... and you're like... FML, you should add some rewards, or have it unlock cool things, and use... psychology and stuff :3